3. Find out your stock frront sprockets number of teeth (12,13,14 ect), enter it in drive sprocket teeth box.
4. Find out your stock rear sprocket number of teeth 45,46,47 ect), enter that number of teeth in the driven sprocket teeth box.
5. Push the compute box.
6. The Center distance box will now have a value.
Chain Length Calculator
1. Again enter the chain pitch in the bottom box.
2. Add your new sprocket teeth amount .
3. Add your new sprocket rear teeth amount.
4. Put the new center distance computed in the last box.
5. Hit the compute box.
6. The number of links you need will now show up in output values links box.
7. If you receive an odd number add 1 link to the chain.
***Please note that chain links should always be even numbers. If the calculator generates an odd number, it is recommended that you increase the result by 1. Also note that all results are approximations and are not guaranteed to be accurate. Rebel Gears assumes no responsibility for any product selection errors or problems resulting from any use of these results.
392 McKinley Ln Crossville, TN. 38572 931-788-1617 Questions 931-788-1679 fax 877-851-2504 toll free orders Any Tooth Size 18-76 in 25-35-40-415-420-428-520-525-530-630 More chain sizes than ANY other Sprocket manufacturer! Made in the USA